Here are some more highlights from ministry on Wednesday. Please be praying for our team on Thursday, as it’s the last full day of ministry. That the Lord would continue to impact our own lives and allow us to impact others for Him.
– Loudoun team cleaned girl’s home, Pasitos De Jesus
– Team 10 – Went door to door in a village where Manny (one of the local pastors) is planting a church. Local boys were led to the Lord!!!
– Team 1/2 – Visited leprosy center where they were able to minister to patients there. When our teams visit, the people there feel like human beings again! It’s wonderful to be the hands and feet of Jesus to others—especially those who society treats as “the least of these”.
– Construction team – Witnessed to a bus driver who came to Christ through their conversation after 4 years of service with Score! Built lofts. Currently pouring concrete and ceramic tile at a local pastor’s church.
– Team 8 – Took the girls from Pasitos De Jesus to the beach, something these girls never experience. No other group takes them out from the facility. Lacey, a translator gave away her sandals and Bible to a local boy after presenting the Gospel.
– Team 9 – Traveled to Cure Hospital where they were able throw a surprise birthday party for an 11-year-old boy before he went into surgery
– Medical Team – Over the course of the week, they have been able to see over 250 individuals
– 21 surgeries have been done over the course of the trip.
– Gospel presented to children who were working on the beach
– Good Samaritan hospital visit by team where they were able to present the Gospel and pray for anxious patients awaiting surgery.
– Women’s team ministered to 94 mothers and grandmothers of students from Emanuel House. Nancy Latiff met a woman she presented the Gospel to last year who didn’t come to faith until after she left.